Why Contivio.com is the #1 Global Contact Center & Telephony Software in the Cloud.
Contivio.com is cloud-based, low cost, low risk, and creates fast results. It’s about no hardware, no headaches and scaling effortlessly. It’s about closing more tickets, more deals and growing your business.
Gartner predicts that by 2014, at least 80% of customer call centers will use a form of SaaS in their contact centers.
- Cloud computing radically simplifies how you deploy, maintain, and access software, platforms, and infrastructure – because everything you need is available through the Internet as a service.
- Cloud computing offers lower total cost of ownership; rapid deployment that requires few in-house technical resources; the ability to “pay as you go” within a limited operating budget and minimal impact on capital budget; and investment protection.
- A cloud based solution eliminates the need for costly and disruptive system upgrades. In terms of contact centers, specifically for companies that have multiple sites, employ at-home agents, or want to centrally manage their contact center operation, Contivio.com’s cloud technology offering makes deployment a breeze.
Contivio.com Feature Footprint
Contivio.com’s cloud approach results in a complete contact center offering using superior contact center technology that:
Contivio.com is truly positioned to revolutionize the concept of contact center deployment…no other solution offers Contivio.com’s value proposition:
Take the Tour
Manage all incoming communication traffic – Voice, Voicemail, Fax, SMS, Email, Chat and Social – using our browser toolbar. Screen pop an incoming chat, place an outbound call with our blended call/media capabilities or simply record a call…all at your fingertips while never leaving your CRM.
- Multi-channel Communications – Voice, Voicemail, Fax, SMS, Email, Chat & Social
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) – Routing & Queuing
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Screen Popping
Set up an outbound campaign today through any of our supported media channels. Import a list or pull directly from your CRM, we will screen pop your CRM through any of our campaign methods – predictive, preview or progressive – so you can easily take notes and move on to your next customer.
- Multi-channel Communications – Voice, Fax, SMS, Email
- Predictive, Preview, Power & Progressive Dialing
- Campaign Management
- IVR / Voice Broadcasting
- Screen Popping
Empower your agents with a full set of telephony controls directly from their browser, or using the Contivio App. No more toggling between applications or fumbling with a phone and handset, simply manage your communications and calls through the Contivio.com toolbar and soft pad.
- Interactive Browser Toolbar
- Telephony Soft Pad
- Call Conferencing, Bridging, Forwarding, Transferring, and Hold
- Instant Messaging
- Voicemail Management
- Agent Status
- Call Dispositions
Call & media blending, quality assurance & monitoring, real-time statistics & reporting, and workforce management…all of this and more enable administrators and supervisors alike to run an effective and efficient contact center, thereby, increasing customer satisfaction and user productivity.
- Call & Media Blending
- Workforce Management
- Quality Assurance & Monitoring
- Call Recording
- Live Statistics – Desktop and/or Contact Center Wallboards
- Real-time Reports – Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Our sophisticated and advanced cloud platform of telephony, PBX and routing functionality, provides you with the flexibility and choice to optimize your communication network at the lowest cost. Any CRM, SIP provider, device or gateway…our contact center solution can sit on top of it.
- CloudConnect to any CRM
- Complete Online Help Guide
- Any SIP Provider, Device or Gateway
- At Home Agents
- Private Branch Exchange (PBX)
- Voicemail-to-Email Notification
- 4-Digit Extension Numbers
- International & Least Cost Routing (LCR)
- Dynamic, Inbound & Outbound CallerID