Job description / Announcement
Singapore / SEA Adaptive Account Executive / Sales Manager
A. Job Description:
The Singapore AE will have the following responsibilities:
1. Pre-sales for Adaptive Insights products: Pre-sales is all about pitching technical proposals to clients. This stage is all about clarifying product details or service specifications and explaining the benefits they will offer. You may even be required to carry out practical demonstrations of the applications or equipment that you’re selling, although most technical presentation and solutioning will be performed remotely by other members of the team. Marketing will work with you to help generate leads, as well as the software maker (Workday) local representant.
2. The second stage (sales) involves negotiations around pricing and other contractual terms, e.g. installation, warranties, etc. This will be supported by management, offsite (japan/china) or onsite if necessary.
3. Once a sale is finalised, the I.T. sales professional will engage the professional services to set up the project team remote. The kick-off is attended by the AE. Invoicing is also followed by the AE if necessary.
Further activities include the preparation and renewal of service and software agreements, cross-selling, and advising clients on new and existing enterprise solutions.
The role is starting the Singaporean office and as such will be a home-office/shared office environment. Travels in the region are possible.
Job opening announcement:
- Experience in inside sales, business development, sales, or client development in a technology sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Positive attitude, and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills a MUST, both phone and email skills should be highly polished
Ideal candidates are all of the above plus:
- 1+ years of experience using one or more of the following platforms: Anaplan, Hyperion Planning, IBM Cognos TM1, or Workday Adaptive Insights.
- 1+ years of experience in sales planning, sales operations, or financial analyst role(s).
BA/BS Degree required; advanced degree or certification preferred.
Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems through data-driven decision making? We are seeking an Adaptive Insights Account Executive to help create the Singapore practice. You will be able to work independently with the remote team support and local counterparts.
As a Sales Executive you will:
- – Lead business development efforts for this defined market segment
- – Work with the rest of the team and partners to identify potential clients for targeting
- – Develop an understanding of Shearwater and Adaptive portfolios and offerings
- – Understand market segmentation of target clients and potential fit
- – Identify target contacts and relationships within potential clients and conduct initial conversation(s) to explore opportunities
- – Qualify opportunities and engage appropriate technical resources for demo and solutioning
- – Prepare quotations and close with management
- – Run a disciplined sales pipeline including lead management, qualification, bringing established sales methods to the sales process
- – Develop organized and differentiated offerings
- – Develop overview materials to support initial meetings/conversations
- – Lead preparations for technical sales meetings
- – Provide support for services renewals
- – Collaborate with Workday / Adaptive Insights local managers
What you get:
- Competitive and incentivized compensation
- Lots of Freedom
- starting up an office
- chance to work with a fun international team across China, Japan etc